Aadhar Card Safety Measures
Aadhar Card Safety Feature || UIDAI Safety Measures || Adhaar Card Safety Issue || Aadhaar Card Data Protection || Aadhaar Card Information Safety || Aadhar Data Safety Measures
Aadhaar Card Data Safety Facility
The Indian Government soon plans to notify the regulation of unique identity. Then after, aadhar will be required for all kind of major services. In upcoming days the security of your sensitive information which is fed inside aadhaar card is very much crucial. Today we will tell you about the ways through which you can secure your aadhaar data up to 100%.
Your Aadhaar Contain Many Crucial (Important) Information
Till date, 105 million people in the country have already been issued Aadhaar numbers successfully. Under this, every person has a unique number. Including your name, address, phone number, bank account details, as well as your education qualifications and is also linked to the PAN card details. So in this way, it is important that your data must be 100 percent secure. Beside that your biometric details are also feed inside aadhar. Means your photo, fingerprint, iris details (eyes scanning) are also feed inside it. You can able to secure these all of your important details in new features.
You Got the Right to Lock and Unlock
The Government has always faced resistance from opposition parties and the experts based on the possibility of leakage of aadhaar data. By viewing this, the unique identification authority of India, has added a new feature inside it. Through which you can lock and unlock your aadhaar card as you wish. Means, if you want then you can lock your aadhar. Then, the data inside it will not be read by anyone in any way. Likewise, you can unlock it whenever you want.
No One Will Misuse Your Aadhaar Data
1 These facilities will be based on your desire. Means you can put lock on your aadhar whenever you want.
2 As long as the card is locked, then no one will able to read your card information. Its biggest benefit will be revealed when ever your aadhaar card will be lost. At that time you will able to lock your aadhar.
3 Then if you want to unlock your aadhaar card, it will be unlocked through online only.
How To Get Lock Unlock Facility
- You have to visit the UIDAI official portal (https://uidai.gov.in/beta/) to lock unlock your aadhar card.
- Where lock and unlock feature will be available on aadhaar services.
- By clicking on it a new link will be open as https://resident.uidai.net.in/biometric-lock. or you can also open it directly.
- Where you have to provide your 12 digit aadhaar detail.
- After feeding your aadhaar number you also have to feed the security number given below.
- After pressing ok button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. After feeding that OTP you can able to lock unlock your aadhar card.
Strict Action Will Be Taken Against Government Agencies and Companies
- The centre Government is soon going to notify the Unique Identity regulation.
- In this regard, Unique Identification Authority Of India has prepared the important rules. Under this, there is 3 year punishment rule if anyone found guilty of misusing aadhar information. Means directly sentenced to 3 years.
- Or it will be criminal case, if the Government or Private Company is found using your aadhaar number for any other purpose.
So that’s all about the newly added aadhaar card security feature or say facility provided to citizen to secure their aadhaar information by their own conditions or way as you like to prefer. If you have any query regarding this then please share your views with us.