Aadhar Card Is Necessary For ITR Filing And PAN Card
Aadhaar Is Required For PAN Card || Aadhaar Is Required For ITR Filing || Aadhaar Is Needed For E-Filing || Aadhaar Is Needed For Income Tax Return
Aadhar Is Needed For PAN Card Application
The central government is going to make aadhar card compulsory while filling the income tax return. For this, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has proposed this in the Parliament on Monday in the Finance Amendment Bill. This rule will be regulated and become effective from 1st July. Only Permanent Account Number (PAN) was mandatory for tax payers before this rule. Aadhar is also required for PAN card.
– According to the proposal, besides filing your income tax returns, Aadhar card will be essential while giving new application of PAN card preparation.
– The experts believe that the government has kept this proposal as an attempt to bring more and more people into the scope of tax.
PAN card will not be valid if not linked With UID
– According to this proposal, if the PAN card is not linked to your unique identity card means with aadhaar then it will be considered as invalid document. PAN Card is needed for basic financial transactions like salaries etc.
– Before that, the government has made the aadhaar card as compulsory document for various Welfare schemes which are started by Indian government.
– Aadhar card has been made already essential for facilities like Rural Employment Scheme and Direct Benefit Transfer.
UID Is Important For Many Government Schemes
In past few days, the government has made the aadhar card compulsory document for getting free LPG connections under the Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme. Not only this, the government had also decided to make aadhaar card required for Mid-Day Meals in schools, but later on government had to withdraw its decision. Apart from this, it has also been made compulsory for various scholarship schemes.
Benefits will be available till the UID Is Available
– In the beginning of this month, the government has made it clear that those who do not have aadhaar card will not be deprived (वंचित) from getting the benefits of Social Welfare Schemes.
– Along with this, the government has says that if there is no UID, then it will be essential to show the aadhaar enrollment proof.
– These people will continue to get this facility and a related benefit till their UID is available with them.
– So far 1.12 billion plus UID cards have been provided by the Central Government.
You can also check various documents list with which aadhar is linked. So after taking this decision for making aadhar necessary for various documents specially for PAN card many people would not able to hide their income and came to light while all salary account will be revealed with their complete detail in front of income tax department. This will be necessary to link aadhar card with PAN card. So this is a good move taken by central government in the welfare of poor people.