Check aadhar card status Online
Aadhar Card Status Check || UID status By Name || Aadhar Status By EID || UID Status With Enrollment No || Aadhaar Status With DOB || Aadhar Card Status By SMS || UID Status On Mobile
Check Your Aadhaar Card Status Online Via Name, Date of Birth
Do you have confusion about your aadhar card status? Then, you can also find our similar other posts also. Where we have provided brief process regarding aadhar card status. But, you can also check out the below mentioned steps if you are eager to know about checking adhaar status, it is very simple process as downloading duplicate aadhaar card.
If your aadhar card is available then you can download it just by following few steps required for security check. And to download aadhar card online, you have to check the posts.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status Through Name
Normally it took estimated 90 days to get your aadhar card, if it took more than 90 days then I request you to contact with head office or aadhar card office. But, if you have applied for aadhar and wish to check your aadhar card status then you can, means you can definitely able to check status of your aadhaar card. Then what are you looking for? Check below provided process and find out the way to know aadhar card status by name.
I have lost my Aadhaar card Enrollment ID? What to do next?
- Firstly, visit the link provided here asuidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Then under “You want to receive your lost:”, select “Enrollment No (EID).” Option.
- Then enter your full name, email, mobile number (which you have registered) and enter the security code which is displayed as captcha code.
- Then click on Get OTP option.
- After then, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- In the box shown below, mention the same OTP you have received on your mobile no / email address.
- Or Click on “Verify OTP” button.
- Then youwill get a message on your mobile phone with your Enrollment Id as you have selected in above Step 2.
Now you have successfully get your aadhar card enrollment ID. For checking aadhar card status by your Name, UIDAI has not provided any such facility yet. But with the help of your aadhar card enrollment number, you can easily find out your aadhar card status.
How to check aadhar card status by SMS
As I told you previously that presently, there is no such option available to check aadhar card status by your own name and al last you have to use your enrollment id for checking status of your uidai. But there is another method through which you can also find out your aadhaar status and that is by sending SMS. This is very easy process, and all you need to do is follow the below mentioned guide and it does not acquire more than 2 minutes, so follow the below provided instructions set for SMS forwarding:
- Open the message application in your mobile phone.
- Then type like this in message body: “UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>”
- Now send this SMS on this number: 51969
- If youre aadhar card has been processed and generated then you’ll get 12 digit codes on the phone which is your aadhar card number but if it hasn’t been generated yet then you won’t be able to receive any code.
How to check aadhaar card status by resident.uidai.net.in:
If you want to check aadhaar card status through online and have internet connection then below provided steps are suitable for you. And if you’re a tech hunter user then probably there is no problem which can stick you at any point. Besides that, you can also check out the similar ways shown in this post to know e aadhaar card status.
- Make a visit at uidai.net.in
- Give your Enrollment id in the available box next to “Enrollment no”.
- Now mention date and time of your enrollment which is given in your enrollment slip which you have received at aadhar center at the time of enrollment.
- Now give the captcha means security code.
- Hit on Check status button.
चेक आधार कार्ड स्थिति एसएमएस से:
- अपने फोन में Message एप्लिकेशन खोलो।
- इसे लिखें: “UID STATUS <अपने 14 अंकों नामांकन नंबर>”
- 51956 पर संदेश भेजो .
- अपने ई आधार कार्ड संसाधित किया गया है, तो आप 12 अंकों कोड प्राप्त होगा ,
जो आपकाआधार कार्ड नंबर होगा.
Now through the help of above process which is explained in detail that how you can know adhar card status by SMS. It’s very simple easy way for you to check the status as compared to check via online, especially when you don’t have enough knowledge of computer system and how to deal with internet in order to check adhar card status.
Aadhar card Verification
This is an update that how you can verify your aadhar card. Means, this is as necessary as checking UID status and as convenient and easy also! All you are required to do is google “Aadhar card verification process” then visit the official portal and give you details like your aadhaar number, solved security code and get your card verified within second.
Use of Aadhar card?
As told previously that aadhar card is of much importance and have own significance and used as an ID proof at various department and is valid in all the offices. But recently, a new aadhaar bill is released which is being passed and is considered as “money bill” although there is a regular pressure from opposition to stop passing aadhaar bill like money bill but still government trying to get pass it.
Check Aadhar Card Status by Date of Birth
Likewise, To check Aadhar card status by name, it’s also not possible to check aadhar card status by date of birth, just make consideration that, there are millions of people who have still pending aadhar card but in a year there are countable working days in year from 365 days. You can find out aadhar card status though your enrollment number, but if you have lost or misplaced your enrollment id, then follow the above provided steps to have it back. It is not that much difficult task, and when you have get it, you can check aadhar status. After checking your UIDAI status, if your aadhar card is generated then you wish to have its print out before it reaches to your home address.