Check LPG Gas Connection Subsidy Status – Linked With Your Account Or Not
LPG Gas Connection Subsidy Status || Gas Subsidy || LPG Subsidy || Bank Subsidy || Check Gas Subsidy || LPG Connection Subsidy Check || Check LPG Gas Connection Subsidy Status
Check LPG Subsidy Status Seeded With Your Account Properly Or Not
It is very much necessary to know that if LPG subsidy is coming into your bank account or not. And for that you have to check your lpg subsidy status. It is also possible that your LPG subsidy is transferred to other account.
Because many cases have been seen in many places. So it is better to check your timely. Such one of the cases has been found in UP state where consumer subsidy is transferred in to gas company’s employees rather than reaching into user account.
Neeraj Raiyak, manager of Indian Oil Corporation of Indore, has said that if you are not getting the gas subsidy amount in your bank account, then you can check the subsidy status online also. Today we are going to tell you the whole procedure of checking online subsidies method.
Follow The Below Steps To Find Out LPG Subsidy Status
Customer has the visit the Official LPG Connection website http://www.mylpg.in/.
Here you will see three gas companies option. Click on one in which gas company you are having account or connection.
After clicking a new page will open. Here you see many option or say windows. Here click on online feedback option or window.
Here you have to mention your LPG ID. As you enter ID, you will able to see all subsidy related information in front of you.
How much subsidy you have received, when it is transferred and all kind of related information will be shown or available on the website.
How To Complain About LPG Gas Subsidy
If you are not getting your gas connection subsidy then complain online for it to get back your connection subsidy in to bank account. Also find out LPG cylinder expiry date.
– If you are not receiving the subsidy and transferred to other account then you can make complain online on this page too. Means the page where you have seen your subsidy detail.
– If you are not getting subsidy in to your account then also confirm from LPG gas distribution center means have they linked your account with aadhar and bank account or not.
– Visit the bank where you have filled the LPG subsidy form and find out that have your account linked with proper information or not.
– Some time it is happen that subsidy has been transferred from bank but you not received money in account. In such case you have to visit the bank with aadhar card.
– If you are not connected with LPG subsidy scheme from earlier then you can connect it with by visiting petroleum website http://petroleum.nic.in/.
– If consumers are not getting LPG gas subsidy in to their account due to any reason then they can also register their complain on toll free number 1800-266-6696.
LPG Subsidy Status Check
So this is very much essential to get information of your LPG subsidy for you and your family convince.You can also check the other facility and scheme initiated by government regarding LPG and one is PAN card is required for new LPG connection. You can explore more on this.