GST- What is it
GST refers to Goods and Service tax. It is a complete or indirect tax included all taxes in one name. It is different for different products. It is applicable on each and every thing like cosmetics, food items, clothes, petroleum as well as in jewelry. Now there is no need to give tax at multiple places.
GST Form Download
To apply for this tax one should have GST number provided by the GST department after registration on the website. This tax was announces by the former president Sh. Pranab Mukherjee and India’s Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on July, 2017
Goods And Service Tax (GST) Registration Started
Online goods and service tax registration has been started from Tuesday 11th November, 2016. Government has decided to apply GST from 1st April 2017 in whole country. And according to that preparation are going on.
One of the senior finance ministers has told that the responsibility of preparing base model for GST has been given to GSTA network named company. And they have prepared the portal for registration. And same the registration will be started from 8th November. Registration will be done through online medium. And for that you have to login into www.gst.gov.in.
No Need To Open Account In Government Bank
The business man who have profit up to Rs. 20 lakhs he should have GST registration. Business men are not required to open account any bank account in Government bank to pay online tax in GST. If any business men have account in private bank, then he will also able to transfer money from their also.
Old Business Men Registration
Indian charted accountant tax president has told that only those business men registrations will be done in GST who has already registered for center tax, service tax, and state government commercial tax department. He said that there are two benefit of staring registration in this time one is the registered business men who are already paying taxes will get easily register in GST and second is portal which is prepared by GSTA will be tested successfully.
Pay GST Registration Fee through Debit/Credit Card
For GST registration, business men will also pay their taxes through debit or credit card. It is the best option for business men to pay online. For this they can pay through NEFT, RTGS but beside there is an option available to pay through debit or credit card as well.
Documents Needed For GST Registration
Prepare these documents before you proceed for GST registration:
Business men have to prepare some documents logging into GST portal and these documents are Provisional id, password provided by center or state Government, e-mail address, mobile number, bank account number, Bank IFSC code, Proof certificate of starting business, digital photos, etc. If you have these documents then you will make your registration easily.
To Apply Online For GST
You can apply online for GST through website. Here we are giving you steps for apply online. The steps are:
- Visit the official website i.e. https://reg.gst.gov.in.
- Under services menu you have to click on the new registration and fill the required details which you have to enter are your basic details along with PAN number as well as email address.
- After entering you will get OTP on your mobile number and email also. Enter that and click on continue button
- You will get temporary reference number on your mobile number. Then again open your website again and click on register now and enter your Temporary reference number and security code and click on proceed.
- You will again get OTP and enter OTP and Proceed then after you have to upload photos and residence proof. After all details you will get confirmation message on your mobile number.
- For more details Check detail report on GST and application form inside it.