Change Aadhar Card Address Online
Aadhar Card Address Change || Aadhar Card Address Update || Aadhar Card Update || Aadhar Card Changes || How To Update Aadhar Card || Update UIDAI || Change Aadhar Card Address Online || Change Address In Aadhar Card Offline || Check Aadhar Status || Update Name in Aadhar || Update Mobile Number In Aadhar
Update Your Aadhar Card Address
Hello users! You are here because you have some issues with present address which is mentioned on aadhar card during aadhar enrollment or may be later on. OR now you want to change your permanent address on aadhar card or in other words you want to update your postal address on your aadhar. It is quite easy process, all you are required to do is just go with the instruction which are provided in the post on respective topic and get your aadhar card address updated.
Before you proceed further, if your aadhar card is already generated and you have not downloaded it then you can also download your e-aadhaar card? So go and get it. And has many benefits of having soft copy of aadhar card along with you. Besides that, if you aren’t familiar with the fact that if your aadhar card is generated or not then you can also check your aadhar card status.
Aadhar Card Address Change:
You can change your aadhar card address by following two methods, one is online or another is offline, but most probably you will be interested to do it by online way. If you want to select offline medium then visit your nearby aadhar office or post office and ask them for aadhar address update form, but if select with online way then proceed with following mentioned steps.
You are changing your address on aadhar card because you are going to a new house or either there is a printing error on aadhar or may be some other reason.
Update aadhar Card Address
This question arises in many people minds that how to make change changes in aadhar card address once it is prepared or deliver to your door step. But Indian Government has provided this facility to change aadhar address later on too if there is any kind of alteration in postal address. This facility is provided to help the people during their postal address update in aadhar. Because of many families make shifting and keep changing their houses from one to another so that’s why this service is required.
- Visit the web portal at: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Then mention your AADHAAR Number and required verification text number as shown in image.
- Then select the send OTP button.
- You will get a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered phone number within five minutes.
- Enter the received password and proceed further.
- Note: The password you will receive is valid only for one time use means you cannot make use of it for numerous times.
- Then choose “ADDRESS CHANGE” field from data update request page.
- Similarly you can also choose other fields which you want to updater as per your choice, then click on that particular option.
- Fill the required option in English or in your local language.
- For general information, there are total of 21 subordinate languages in nation if you leave Hindi in another corner.
- Now proceed to next step of document upload means upload any related document which prove present residency status.
- In last, you will receive a URN number. Keep this number safe to track your address update request and its progress.
You can go with this guided step shown above to make changes in your aadhar card, also through you will able to update your mobile number, permanent address or name. You will have to choose necessary field with valid proof against them which you want to change. Also, if you are having any trouble in UID updating process then submit your message.