What is startup India standup India campaign by Mr. Narendra Modi?
From when Mr. Narendra Modi has become Prime Minister he has done many work for the betterment of the citizen of the country. He has started many schemes like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for providing residents for all.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is for providing his own bank account. Now PM of the country has started Start up- Stand Up scheme. This scheme is launched for providing financial support for the women, SC and ST. This scheme is hosted by Department Of Commerce and Industry. The head of the department and the scheme is Mr. Suresh Prabhu belongs to Bhartiya Janta Party.
Startup Standup India Yojana
Every citizen in the country wants to be employed and earn money for him and his family. But he does not get start. Starting up a venture is a tough task, especially for a common man. How to manage finances, how to buy raw materials, I have an idea but what’s next? How will I manage such things etc. are some of the basic questions that arise in the mind of an upcoming entrepreneur. Firstly you should have enough money to invest in the business then after you can able to think about the profit or loss.
Startup India Scheme
Startup India is one of the recent schemes by Mr. Modi to help such business persons. It is basically aimed at promoting bank financial services to make better the new ventures and encourage start ups with job creation and reduce unemployment. This campaign was announced by PM Modi ji during his speech on August 15, 2015 at Vigyan Bhawan.
This will help to improve economical condition of the country. One country should be economically strong if there is percentage of employed people is much more than unemployed people. This scheme is launched by prime minister for dealing with such issue.
What are the benefits of this campaign?
- To make India stand as a start-up hub across the world and reduce unemployment. It will also help to boost confidence in youth.
- Obviously to boost up entrepreneurship
- To provide Intellectual Property Right protection to start-up firms
- To provide self-certification compliance
- Reducing the patent registration fees by 80%
- Providing sufficient funds – approx 10,000 crores
- To target 10 lakh children for innovation program & to achieve this, starting around 5 lakh new schools is another main part
- Easy exit scheme.
- Core benefits for female contenders.
- No inspection in first three years.
- To exempt tax on the profits in first 3 years
- Other than financing, people will be able to get training
How to apply for Standup India Scheme?
After it has been launched in April, business people can enroll themselves under this scheme. Before you apply, let’s have a look at what is the eligibility to enroll for the scheme:
- Must belong to SC/ST/OBC community. Women, especially widows are eligible for this scheme’s benefits.
- Your company must be registered private company as LLP, partnership or individual entity.
- The company should not be older than 5 years.
- The products should be the ones that can be commercialized.
- Annual income must be lesser than 25 crores or equivalent.
- DIPP certification i.e. get approval from DIPP that your company is innovative.
Once you clear the eligibility criteria, you are suitable to get the funds from 10 to 100 lakh. To register, you can visit official portal: http://startupindia.gov.in/
For any other help, you can coordinate with: email@example.com
or use Toll free number – 1800115565
For More Information On Start Up Go Through Below Provided pdf Files.